- Personal data
- Personal Data transfer
- Purposes of collection
- Your rights
Last modified on November 2021
Company strongly respects your privacy as our clients and visitors to this Website. Since a different privacy and confidentiality standard may be imposed by law for clients and former clients, this policy applies only to information provided by this Website.
By using the Website or submitting data via it, you are agreeing to this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use the Website or submit data to us. Please read this Policy each time before using the Website or the services and before submitting any data.
2. Personal data
We collect your personal data by 2 means:
- Firstly, data voluntarily provided by you on the Website (e.g. when you use the Contact Form) or in any communication to (e.g. e-mails you send, chats), or interactions with us. We cannot provide you with our services without obtaining such data;
For this purpose we may collect the following information:
- Your first name
- Your last name
- Your username and password
- Your email
- Your phone number
- Your mailing and billing address
- Secondly, data obtained by us as a result of your use of the Website or our services. This includes data which can be legally obtained using current Internet technologies, namely: information regarding referer-urls that you used to connect to our Website, your operating system, web browser, mobile network provider, IP address, network connection, device etc.
- Thirdly, billing and transaction information, collected by our third-party payment service providers. Which may include the following information:
- payor or payee name,
- checking account number,
- credit card number,
- expiration date,
- verification code,
- accountholder name,
- cardholder name,
- billing address,
- tax ID number,
- billing history.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Prior to start registering your personal details on our Website, promotional campaigns or a newsletter, we always ask your consent thereto.
3. Personal Data transfer
We do not transfer personal data of our users to third parties, except if
- the Company is sold, merged, bought by the third party, to whom your data is conveyed. In these occasions, we will notify you of any change in ownership;
- required by the decisions of governmental authorities and court rulings we may be subject to.
Please note that Company does not collect, share or process your sensitive personal data (religious or political views, health related data etc.) in any manner.
4. Purposes of collection
The abovementioned data is being used to take data driven decisions on improving our services, the provision of services themselves and to make our communication as convenient as possible.
Primarily the data is being used for the following purposes:
- Personal identification data (e.g. your name, the names of your representatives, the legal entities you represent, identification documents, personal identification codes, date of birth) – to identify you;
- Contact data (e.g. phone number, address, e-mail address) – to communicate with you, to provide you with information and offers;
- Use of the Website data (e.g. how you use the Website) – to evaluate the performance and functionality of the Website;
- Approximate location data (e.g. IP address) – for statistical purposes and in order to know your language preferences;
- In addition, we may process your data for the purposes of deciding whether and on what terms to provide our services, customer support, customization, updating and improvement of the services and the Website.
5. Your rights
According to the Data Protection Regulations in your country of residence you may be entitled to the following rights:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”;
- Right to correct – the right to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your personal data from our system;
- Right to restrict our use of your personal data – the right to “block” us from using your personal data or limit the way in which we can use it;
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your personal data;
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your personal data including where we use it for legitimate interests.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to the contact address on the Website. For this purpose we may request some personal identification documents from you. All documents provided will be destroyed after we have processed your request.
We implement reasonable and appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect user privacy and protect personal information. We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors, agents, and subcontractors that need to know such Personal Information in order to operate, develop or improve the services that we provide. When we outsource any processes, we require the service provider to have reasonable and appropriate security measures in place.
Your personal information may be transferred to, stored at, or accessed from a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for the purposes of us providing the service. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us, another corporate entity within our group, or any of our suppliers. By submitting personal information, you explicitly consent to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Account-Related Information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. The safeguards in place with regard to the transfer of personal information outside of the EEA are the entry by us into appropriate contracts with all transferees of such data and/or assurance that the data importer is subject to a code of conduct or certification imposing reasonable and appropriate data protection safeguards.
The California Code of Regulations defines a “resident” as:
(1) every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and
(2) every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose
All other individuals are defined as “non-residents.”
If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
We may use your personal information for our own business purposes, such as for undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration. This is not considered to “selling” of your personal data. You may request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about the Personally-Identifying Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to [email protected].
If you are using an authorized agent to exercise your right to opt-out, we may deny a request if the authorized agent does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf.
- personalize and update our content depending on users’ preferences;
- create general statistics and test product hypothesizes on how our visitors use our Website and other communication channels.
We cannot be responsible for any costs, expenses, loss of profits, harm to reputation, damages, liabilities or any other form of loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your decision to transmit information to us.
We may periodically make changes to this Policy. We ask you to review this Policy from time to time. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
The “data controller” of your personal information under GDPR is Meadow Operations Limited. You may contact it via [email protected].
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries about these practices, please contact us by [email protected] or via Contact Form.